Just in case you’re having a bad day, here is a little pick me up.
1. “It’s hard to beat the person who never gives up,” Babe Ruth.
2. “Education breeds confidence, confidence breeds hope, hope breeds peace,” Confucius.
3. “Tell me and I forget, teach me and I remember, involve me and I learn,” Benjamin Franklin.
4. “Educating the mind, without educating the heart, is no education at all,” Aristotle.
5. “I cannot teach anybody anything, I can only make them think,” Socrates.
6. “Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will,” Karim Seddiki.
7. “A teacher who is enthusiastic about learning will develop learners who are enthusiastic about learning,” Pink Tulip Creations.
8. “Never underestimate how important you are to the students you teach,” Pink Tulip Creations.
9. “You are more powerful than any superhero, you change lives every day,” Pink Tulip Creations.
10. “If you don’t chase your dreams, someone else will,” Pink Tulip Creations.
11. “Enthusiasm moves the world,” Arthur Balfour.
12. “So often you find that the students you’re trying to inspire, are the ones that end up inspiring you,” Sean Junkins.
13. “It is the supreme art of the teacher to awaken joy in creative expression and knowledge,” Albert Einstein.
14. “Don’t let anyone dim your sparkle,” Pink Tulip Creations.
15. “It is useless to stress about the path behind you, focus on the road ahead,” Pink Tulip Creations.
16. “Breath, smile, relax, you are doing the best you can,” Pink Tulip Creations.
17. “All our dreams come true if we have the courage to pursue them,” Walt Disney.
18. “A bad day does not equate to a bad life,” Pink Tulip Creations.
19. “To the world you might be one person, but to your students you are the world,” Pink Tulip Creations.
20. “You have a job that matters, this is terrifying and empowering at the same time,” Pink Tulip Creations.